Em Breve Novidades!!

domingo, setembro 02, 2007

MAXI DANCE SENSATION Vol.14


CD1

1. Dr. Alban - Away from home (Long)
2. D.J. Bobo - Everybody (Floormix)
3. Color Me Badd - In the sunshine (Hot sunshine edit)
4. Worlds Apart - Could it be I'm falling in love (Club mix)
5. M-People - Renaissance (M-People master mix)
6. La Bouche - Sweet dreams (Radio version)
7. M. C. Sar & The Real McCoy - Run away (Progressiv mix)
8. Double Trouble - I swear (Single version)
9. Kym Mazelle & Jocelyn Brown - No more tears (Enough is enough) (Radio edit)
10. Le Click - Tonight is the night (Radio edit)
11. God's Groove - Back to nature (Radio edit)
12. Tony Di Bart - The real thing (If I can't have you) (7'' dance)
13. Magic Affair - Give me all your love (Maxi cut)
14. Boytronic - Send me an Angel (Radio version)
15. B.G.The Prince Of Rap - The colour of my dreams (Dreamedia-mix)
16. Prince Ital Joe feat. Marky Nark - United (Extended mix)

DOWNLOAD:
CD01

CD2
1. Marusha - Somewhere over the rainbow (Hooligan mix)
2. Westbam - Wizards of the Sonic Part 1 (Original mix)
3. 2 Unlimited - The real thing (Extended)
4. Corona - The rhythm of the night (Original single mix)
5. Unit feat. Red Bone - Move your body (Fast techno dub)
6. The Prodigy - No good (Start the dance)(Edit)
7. Leon - Hold you (Airplay-TV-cut)
8. Cappella - U & me (Short sharp mix)
9. Maxx - No more (I can't stand it) (Hot mix)
10. Maxcess feat. Cherokee - Party your body (Radio version)
11. Usura/Nicole, voc - Drive me crazy (Radio cut)
12. The Free - Born crazy (Radio cut)
13. Odyssey - Move your body (X-tended mix)
14. 2 Raff - Don't stop the music (Raffneck ragga 12 inch mix)
15. Pharao - I show you secrets (Mystery of music mix)
16. TNN - La cucamarcha (Radio edit)
DOWNLOAD:
CD 02

Nenhum comentário: